Sepulcher of the First Ones Single Bosses Kill
Each player sometimes is faced with the challenge of killing a specific raid boss. In the new Sepulcher of the First Ones raid, the Kraken Boost team offers to kill any boss you want. Now you do not need to suffer, studying tactics, listening to a bunch of criticism from the raid leader. Just select the boss you need and enjoy the professional work of Kraken Boost players.
Sepulcher of the First Ones Single Bosses Kills is a unique service that will allow you not to waste time and money on buying bosses that are useless for you. If you need certain things – buy the bosses you need from the Kraken Boost Team.
- fast defeat selected boss on any difficulty
- Chance to get some items with 252-278 item level from 10/11 bosses
- Chance to get some items with 259-285 item level from last boss The Jailer
- Chance to get pieces of Progenitor set
- Chance to get Carcinized Zerethsteed from Heroic and Mythic the Jailer kill, and Zereth Overseer for only Mythic the Jailer kill;
- Different achievements for defeating any bosses
- Selfplay or Piloted (Account Share)
- Alliance or Horde
Patch 9.2 Eternity’s End released on February 22/23 on US/EU realms, and the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid is scheduled to open on 01/02 March on US/EU realms. The most difficult raid of World of Warcraft Shadowlands expansion will open before the players, in which 11 strong bosses await him, and at the end, you will meet The Jailer — the lord of the Maw and the former Arbiter.
- Vigilant Guardian — This eternal guardian lies in wait, keeping a timeless vigil over the entrance to the Sepulcher of the First Ones
- Skolex, the Insatiable Ravener — With the Sepulcher of the First Ones vulnerable, devourers swarm in to feed their hunger. Among these aberrations is the ravenous Skolex. As the great worm consumes vast amounts of ephemera, the Sepulcher is thrown out of balance and threatens to collapse upon itself.
- Artificer Xy’mox — After his defeat in Castle Nathria, Artificer Xy’mox sank back into the shadows to plot his next heist. With the Sepulcher of the First Ones now vulnerable, Xy’mox has summoned the full might of the Xy Cartel to plunder the ancient knowledge and powerful relics buried there.
- Dausegne, the Fallen Oracle — Dominated by the Jailer, Dausegne leads the Mawsworn in a battle to gain control of the Forge of Afterlives. The Jailer plans to use its power to unleash an eternity of torment upon all of reality.
- Prototype Pantheon — Bereft of the cosmic spirits of the Eternal Ones, these incomplete host bodies can only carry out their base directives without mercy or compassion. With the enemy at the gates, Lihuvim has little choice but to activate these dangerous prototypes.
- Lihuvim, Principle Architect — With meticulous care, Lihuvim weaves ephemera into being in accordance with the hallowed will of the First Ones. Now, this process is threatened as Mawsworn forces seek to claim this power.
- Halondrus the Reclaimer — For eons Halondrus traversed the cliffs of the Sepulcher of the First Ones, fulfilling its sacred purpose of reclaiming ephemera and returning it to the great cycle. With intruders now throwing this pattern into anarchy, the ancient keeper will do whatever it must to maintain order.
- Anduin Wrynn — Controlled by Domination magic, Anduin is being forced to aid the Jailer’s plan to remake reality. As time runs out to stop him, the champions of Azeroth must make a difficult choice: defeat the young king to save the cosmos, or risk everything to restore his soul.
- Lords of Dread — Using subterfuge and guile, the nathrezim have worked for eons to bring the Jailer’s plan to fruition. Now, on the brink of their master’s victory, they only need to complete one final task to ensure none are left to resist the new order of the cosmos.
- Rygelon — Drawn to observe the fateful events unfolding within the Sepulcher of the First Ones, Rygelon succumbed to the Jailer’s domination. Now, this constellar turns its cosmic power against any who would oppose the Banished One.
- The Jailer — For untold millennia, the Jailer patiently unfolded his plan to reach the heart of the Sepulcher. Now poised upon the precipice of his final victory, the heroes of Azeroth must rally to prevent the Jailer from dominating all of reality.
Kraken Boost Team will help you with Sepulcher of the First Ones Single Bosses Kills. We are the world’s best boosting services, and therefore we can guarantee the best quality of Sepulcher Single Bosses carry. In addition, our prices are fully consistent with the quality of our services, so do not hesitate — buy Single Bosses Boost from Kraken Boost.
How many bosses in SotFO can be bought at one time?
You can buy as many as you need, but no more than 11 at a time. You can also buy certain bosses for different characters, and enter them in the process of passing the raid. If you need to buy all 11/11 bosses, then we recommend purchasing them in Heroic difficulty, just follow the link Sepulcher of the First Ones Heroic Boost.
Can I buy 2 SotFO Single Bosses in Normal mode and 2 bosses in Sepulcher Heroic mode?
Yes, sure. Only raids on different difficulties will take place at different times. You can always check the current raid schedule and book a convenient time for each of the raids.
I want to buy mythic bosses kill: Vigilant Guardian and Dausegne the Fallen Oracle. When is your raid group ready to kill this Shadowlands Single Bosses in Mythic Sepulcher of the First Ones with Personal Loot?
From the eighth week after the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid releases, a full raid with 11/11 bosses in Mythic Difficulty will become available. Naturally, we do not plan to start Single Bosses carry from the eighth week. If everything goes according to plan, in 2 months we will be able to start Single Boss Kill Carry in Mythic Mode.
Already you can order New Shadowlands Bosses kill in Heroic Mode and get all the rewards and achievements from the selected SotFO Bosses.
How does the «Pilot option» work in SotFO?
The Piloted option means account sharing to play to our professional booster from the top raiding guild. You pass the login, password and confirm the entry to our booster. We guarantee the safety of all property on your account. Our player will be present in the raid for you, using your location’s VPN to protect your account from blocking. After the successful completion of the order, our manager will inform you that the account is free and you can log into it.
If you do not like this option, then we can offer you the «Self Play» option. You will play your character. Believe me, it’s not difficult. You will just need to follow the instructions from the raid leader. You don’t have to be on Discord or another voice chat.
What kind of loot will I get for buying a Single boss from New Raid Sepulcher of the First Ones?
All SotFO Single Bosses Carry raids basically doing with personal loot mode. You will only receive what falls into your bag. If you want to dress up your character as quickly as possible, then you need to buy SotFO with loot traders.
Are your services safe?
Our services, including the Sepulcher of the First Ones Single Boss Kill boost service, are completely safe. If you have any doubts, write to our manager in the chat, and we will contact you within 15 minutes and talk about details.
Kraken Boost is one of the many respective companies in the gaming services market. We do not sell in-game items, but only offer you various services to improve your in game skill and help you get the items you desire. All above-mentioned brand names are registered trademarks (like Blizzard Entertainment Inc, WoW, etc) and/or the property of the respective companies and only serve to describe the services. Data and contents are copyright-protected.
Do you use bots or cheats in your services?
No, we value our reputation too much and do not want to lose our customers.
I want to quickly gear up my character in a good level of things. What do you advise?
To quickly gear up your character, we advise you to pay attention to our Sepulcher of the First Ones Heroic service and Normal service. Choose the required number of traders, and get the opportunity to get a huge amount of things in 1 raid.