Fated Castle Nathria Mythic Boost | CN Mythic Boost
Castle Nathria is a location and first raid instance in Shadowlands. During the Castle Nathria raid, players will assault the castle and defeat Sire Denathrius, one of the main antagonists of the expansion. Completing this raid on Mythic difficulty will richly reward you with high-level gear, dropped with some chance from each of 10 bosses. Order Castle Nathria Mythic Boost, and upgrade your character’s gear in the most optimal way.
- Mythic: Castle Nathria achievement;
- 226-233 ilvl 2-6 items guarantee (depends on the number of selected bosses);
- Mythic: Shriekwing, Mythic: Sun King's Salvation, Mythic: Hungering Destroyer, Mythic: The Council of Blood, Mythic: Stone Legion Generals, Mythic: Huntsman Altimor, Mythic: Artificer Xy'mox, Mythic: Lady Inerva Darkvein, Mythic: Sludgefist, Mythic: Sire Denathrius achievements
- Sinbreaker title for killing Denathrius on Mythic difficulty
- Ahead of the Curve: Sire Denathrius achievement for killing the boss on Heroic Difficulty before the release of the next raid tier
- 110 achievements points
- Account Sharing or Self-play
- Selected boss kills
There are various activities in the World of Warcraft that players can complete on different difficulties. And it is cool when you mastered a specific raid or dungeon on Normal difficulty, and then you can try higher difficulties to upgrade your character’s gear. This service is for the players who received all rewards from Normal and Heroic versions of Castle Nathria raid and want to try the hardest difficulty — Mythic. Castle Nathria Mythic run requires an experienced party, and we are ready to help you. Even in 9.1 patch it’s not as easy as you can imagine. Most of bosses demand from raid group clear following to tactics. So it’s very hard to complete this raid with PUGs. Mythic bosses usually have additional game mechanics and the fight becomes harder if comparing to heroic difficulty. For example, most of guilds find Stone Legion Generals one of the most hardest bosses in WoW, while final encounter Sire Denathrius is not easy as Xavius in Emerald Dream raid, but easier than 9th boss.
Order Castle Nathria Mythic Raid Run and participate in an exciting battle. Account sharing and self-play modes are available, so you can take part in a raid run under our guidance or not participate and wait for the result. As the rewards, you will get high-level gear, all the associated achievements, and a Sinbreaker title. Buy Castle Nathria Mythic Carry, and enjoy high-gear and end-game content at its best.
What bosses will I kill?
There are ten bosses in CN raid. Here is the list bosses kills you will get.
- 1/10 — Shriekwing
- 2/10 — Shriekwing, Huntsman Altimor
- 3/10 — Shriekwing, Huntsman Altimor, Hungering Destroyer
- 4/10 — Shriekwing, Huntsman Altimor, Hungering Destroyer and chosen one from Artificer Xy’mox / Lady Inerva Darkvein / Sun King’s Salvation
- 5/10 — Shriekwing, Huntsman Altimor, Hungering Destroyer and 2 chosen bosses from Artificer Xy’mox / Lady Inerva Darkvein / Sun King’s Salvation
- 6/10 — Shriekwing, Huntsman Altimor, Hungering Destroyer, Artificer Xy’mox, Lady Inerva Darkvein, Sun King’s Salvation
- 7/10 — Shriekwing, Huntsman Altimor, Hungering Destroyer, Artificer Xy’mox, Lady Inerva Darkvein, Sun King’s Salvation, The Council of Blood
- 8/10 — Shriekwing, Huntsman Altimor, Hungering Destroyer, Artificer Xy’mox, Lady Inerva Darkvein, Sun King’s Salvation, The Council of Blood, Sludgefist
- 9/10 — Shriekwing, Huntsman Altimor, Hungering Destroyer, Artificer Xy’mox, Lady Inerva Darkvein, Sun King’s Salvation, The Council of Blood, Sludgefist, Stone Legion Generals
- 10/10 — Shriekwing, Huntsman Altimor, Hungering Destroyer, Artificer Xy’mox, Lady Inerva Darkvein, Sun King’s Salvation, The Council of Blood, Sludgefist, Stone Legion Generals, Sire Denathrius
As you see in some cases you can choose the bosses you want to kill. We do the best for our customers ?
How does Loot Trading work In CN Mythic Boost?
In this service we don’t offer specific loot traders but our players will trade you everything they can.
- 3/10 bosses — 1 item guarantee;
- 4/10 bosses — 2 items guarantee;
- 5/10 bosses — 3 items guarantee;
- 6/10 bosses — 3 items guarantee;
- 7/10 bosses — 4 items guarantee;
- 8/10 bosses — 5 items guarantee;
- 9/10 bosses — 5 items guarantee;
- 10/10 bosses — 6 items guarantee;
Note: If there will be not enough items to meet our guarantee — we will do one more run, where you get additional gear for free!
What will I get for killing bosses in Mythic Castle Nathria Carry?
Killing 10 bosses in Castle Nathria on Mythic difficulty will get you three different 226 or 233 items and also will add the possibility of a CN loot option to any of your choice when you open your Great Vault at Wednesday to select one of them. Being able for Mythic loot from Great vault you need to order three bosses and if you want get more loot — killing 6 or 9 bosses (without Denathrius) will increase your selection up to three pieces of Raid loot.
Is CN mythic Boost best way to get gear?
No, it’s not. It’s kind of old content. Castle Nathria raid was opened in 9.0.5 patch, but in 9.1 Blizzard launched new raid Sanctum of Domination. At the moment of creating this product Mythic SoD Boost is the only raid option to get best gear in game.
Is it safe?
Self play mode run is 100% safe. There is no risks to get penalty for buying Castle Nathria Mythic Boost in this case. But if your buy piloted CN Raid Run you shouldn’t be worried. Our boosters use VPN so it’s like you play from other place and use other computer. You can also add «Extra safety» so we will use our special technics to protect you and hide from Blizzard Entertainment that you buy this raid carry.
What does ETA mean?
ETA — Estimated time of the service, so your order will be completed in ETA.
Do you allow refunds?
For sure, we do guarantee a refund if something goes wrong.
Can I choose time of start for my service?
Yes, we will inform our boosting team in which time they shouldn’t log in (if service is piloted).
Do you use any bots or any scripts during the boost?
Totally no, every order done only by hands.
Do I need to be in Discord during the raid?
No, you don’t.
What if I want to get full Heroic Castle Nathria Boost?
Simply check our Castle Nathria Heroic Boost offer.
Still having questions? Feel free to contact our support team using our Online Chat!