Fated Castle Nathria Gear Boost | Full Fated Gear Carry
Fated raids are a high-profile novelty of the new patch 9.2.5 World of Warcraft Shadowlands. What did Blizzards come up with for the players this time around?
Starting with the release of the August 03 patch, one of the three available raids per week in Shadowlands will have a “Fated” status. After some time, all raids will be available in “Fated” mode.
The sequence of raids is the same as the order in which raids appear in the game: Castle Nathria, Sanctum of Domination, Sepulcher of the First Ones.
Castle Nathria is a gothic-style castle, towering strong above the rest of Revendreth. This is the first raid available in the Shadowlands expansion. You have to face 10 bosses and with last boss, Sire Denathrius.
Fated Castle Nathria Gear Boost – it is a multiple loot run through all 10 bosses of the Castle Nathria raid in heroic difficulty in fated mode. This is the best way to get best loot in Season 4 and defeat Sire Denathrius – the final boss of the Castle Nathria and the first end-of-raid boss of the WoW Shadowlands expansion.
- Full gear from chosen difficulty with following rewards: Normal (278+ item level), Heroic (291+ item level) or Mythic (304+ item level) raids
- Achievement Fate of Nathria for defeating the following bosses on Normal difficulty or higher, while Nathria is a Fated raid
- Achievement Heroic: Fate of Nathria for defeating the following bosses on Heroic difficulty or higher, while Nathria is a Fated raid
- Achievement Mythic: Fate of Nathria for defeating the following bosses on Mythic difficulty, while Nathria is a Fated raid
- Progress in achievement Fates of the Shadowlands Raids, Heroic: Fates of the Shadowlands Raids, Mythic: Fates of the Shadowlands Raids
- Lots of Cosmic Flux
- Chance to get legendary powers, conduits, weapon tokens
- Self play mode or Piloted mode (Account Share)
- Alliance or Horde
- EU or US Servers
While the Castle Nathria raid is in fated mode, its bosses will be affected by additional fated affix (similar to those in Mythic Plus):
- Shriekwing — Fated Power: Creation Spark
- Huntsman Altimor — Fated Power: Reconfiguration Emitter
- Hungering Destroyer — Fated Power: Protoform Barrier
- Artificer Xy’Mox — Fated Power: Chaotic Essence
- Sun King’s Salvation — Fated Power: Protoform Barrier
- Lady Inerva Darkvein — Fated Power: Creation Spark
- The Council of Blood — Fated Power: Reconfiguration Emitter
- Sludgefist — Fated Power: Chaotic Essence
- Stone Legion Generals — Fated Power: Creation Spark
- Sire Denathrius — Fated Power: Reconfiguration Emitter
The level of items obtained from bosses in is also different from the normal mode:
- Fated Castle Nathria LFR: 265 item level (272 from final bosses)
- Fated Castle Nathria Normal Raid: 278 item level (285 from final bosses)
- Fated Castle Nathria Heroic Raid: 291 item level (297 from final bosses)
- Fated Castle Nathria Mythic Raid: 304 item level (311 from final bosses)
When you buy Fated Castle Nathria Raid Boost, you are guaranteed to receive an item in each slot corresponding to the level of the selected raid difficulty. If you get fewer items than the guaranteed amount, we will make an additional run on several bosses to complete the guarantee.
The most popular among our customers is the Fated Heroic Castle Nathria Boost Service. This is the most efficient way to equip heroic gear and prepare your character to progress in both Heroic and Mythic raids. Castle Nathria Heroic Run Boost is your first step to Mythic Plus Dungeons. Do not forget that a huge number of items with versatility are obtained in the raid, which will allow you to adequately start your adventures in the arena or battlegrounds. Buy Castle Nathria Heroic Run and our loot traders will gladly fill your bags with all the loot and create all the conditions for a comfortable game for you.
Castle Nathria Normal carry is available only while Nathria is a Fated raid, so you can get various actual rewards: Gear level 278 from the first 8 bosses and level 285 from Stone Legion Generals and Sire Denathrius. This is a fairly easy difficulty level that will allow you to look at the mechanics of the bosses, and dress up your character a bit.
What if I want to buy Fated Castle Nathria Heroic Boost with personal loot mode?
Of course! We will gladly help you with killing all bosses in Heroic Castle Nathria Raid Carry with personal loot. We have heroic raids every day. Just follow the link or write to our manager in the online chat. If you don’t want to go with a personal loot system, we will also be happy to select the required number of loot traders with the same armor type for you to increase your chances of getting loot. The exact amount of guaranteed items depends on what system of loot was chosen.
I need to kill the same boss from Castle Nathria Heroic Raid several times, do you have such a service?
Yes, we have Castle Nathria Single Boss Carry. You can choose as many bosses as you need. Castle Nathria Fated raids can be purchased every week. Just contact our support team in online chat.
What are the differences between Self Play and Piloted mode?
Self play is the most common option when purchasing services in World of Warcraft. When you select this option, you yourself participate in the passage of the raid. You will get a lot of experience when completing the raid on your own, look at everything that happens through the eyes of a professional player. At the appointed time, you’ll get an invitation to the game and summon to the raid for self-play mode.
Piloted — the name speaks for itself. Your character will be played by a professional player from our team. It will keep all of your binds and spell positions on the panel, all things in the bags will remain intact. For the security of your account, we use a VPN tied to your country. If desired, we can organize a personal stream on Twitch.
Want to buy Castle Nathria Gear Boost Heroic for 2 different characters, is it possible?
Oh, sure. We can help you dress as many characters as you need in full gear. You choose the Castle Nathria Boost time convenient for you, according to our schedule.
Why Kraken Boost Team?
Kraken Boost team is one of the many respective companies in the gaming services market. We do not sell in-game items, but only offer you various services to improve your in game skill and help you get the items you desire. All above-mentioned brand names are registered trademarks (like Blizzard Entertainment Inc, WoW, etc) and/or the property of the respective companies and only serve to describe the services. Data and contents are copyright-protected
Buy Castle Nathria Raid Carry the lowest price with Kraken Boost!
Can you tell about the Loot trading system?
The loot-trading option allows you to add 1-10 additional players of the same armor type as you into the raid run. They will trade you all available loot they get during the heroic Castle Nathria Fated boost. If you are buying Heroic Raid Run with 6 traders, you will increase the amount of loot received by 6 times.
What about a refund system?
Of course, a refund is possible. We will definitely investigate and correct any mistake made through the fault of our team.