Queen Azshara (Last Boss) Carry
The time has come for Queen Azshara, the ruler of the naga, to pay the debt. Thousand years ago she was the most beautiful creature in Azeroth, beloved by the emperor of the Kaldorei Empire, but now she’s just an inhuman monstrosity with an intention to rid the world from what she calls inferior races. Queen Azshara is the last boss in The Eternal Palace raid, and as she was always known to the world as one of the most powerful mage, so this fight won’t be easy. Order Queen Azshara (Last Boss) Carry, and defeat the evil queen.
- Earn a couple of Aqueous Reliquary, items necessary for creating powerful essences at the Heart Forge.
- A chance to acquire gear according to chosen difficulty: 415+ ilvl gear from Normal, 430+ ilvl gear from Heroic and 445+ lvl from Mythic
- A chance to get warforged/titanforged/socketed item up to 455 ilvl
- A chance to get battle pet Zanj'ir Poker
- Mythic: Queen Azshara achievement and the Eternal title.
- Account sharing or Selfplayed
- Normal, Heroic and Mythic difficulty is available.
- Mythic difficulty may require realm transfer until crossrealm is available.
Queen Azshara, the queen of naga, rules from the sunken city of Nazjatar. She was the ruler of night elves thousand years ago, but the alliance with Sargeras and Burning legion brought her down. The Kaldorei Empire was destroyed, and she had to strike a pact with N’zoth, the Old God. As you may guess, it didn’t end well for her. Now she’s nothing, but a malformed creature that threatens lands of Azeroth, also, she is the final boss for Azshara’s Eternal Palace raid. And it’s up to brave players to stop her. Queen Azshara is four phase boss with 2 intermissions. Fighting her you must keep The Ancient Wards energized, otherwise the raid will be instantly killed.
Order Queen Azshara (Last Boss) Kill, and put an end to the terror of the evil queen. This service has various options. It provides through account sharing or self-play. In the first, case you must give access to your account to our professional team of boosters, and the job will be done without your participation, in the second case, you must play your character in a party and witness the fall of the queen by yourself. You can also choose the difficulty of the raid run. Normal, heroic and mythic modes are available. As for rewards, you will receive high-level gear, unique achievements, a chance to get battle pet and warforged, titanforged and socketed items. Buy Queen Azshara (Last Boss) Kill, and conquer the wicked ruler of naga.