Glory of the Firelands Raider Boost
Ragnaros The Firelord rules in the Firelands, where the cool breeze will never embrace you, where the hot wind is your only companion. His ultimate goal is to destroy Nordrassil, the lands of the night elves, by sending an innumerous army of his minions. Only the courageous heroes can stop him in the Firelands raid instance. Buy Glory of The Firelands Raider Boost today, and defeat the Firelord!
- Glory of the Firelands Raider meta-achievement
- Corrupted Egg of Millagazor mount
- Associated achievements: Heroic: Beth'tilac, Heroic: Shannox, Heroic: Baleroc, Death from Above, Do a Barrel Roll!, Share the Pain, Heroic: Lord Rhyolith, Heroic: Alysrazor, Heroic: Majordomo Fandral Staghelm, Not an Ambi-Turner, Bucket List, Only the Penitent…
- A chance to get some Firelands Tier 12 gear and weapons
- 145 achievement points
- Account sharing or self play
Nordrassil, the original World Tree of the night elves, is in great danger. Ragnaros The Firelord won’t stop until the lands of the elven will incinerate under the attack of his countless minions. Valiant warriors must go to the place where trees don’t grow, and where the hot winds blow — to the Firelands, the lands where the Firelord and his servants rule. Players must stop Ragnaros during the Firelands raid. Also, they have an opportunity to acquire The Glory of Firelands Raider meta-achievement. This achievement unlocks through completing 12 other achievements during the raid instance. To do this, players must kill six bosses of the raid on Heroic difficulty, and defeat the other bosses under special conditions.
Order Glory of The Firelands Raider Carry today, and add worthy meta-achievement to your collection. You will also receive an epic mount Corrupted Egg of Millagazor.
This service provides through account-sharing or self-play, and fits for both beginners and experienced players. Buy Glory of The Firelands Raider Boost today, and save the lands of the night elves from destruction. We guarantee the security of your account and the quality of the boost service.