Please contact us to get information about available spots before purchasing
Mythic Vault Carry | VotI Mythic Boost
Looking for a way to complete your first Dragonflight raid?
Vault of the Incarnates Mythic Run can get you through the raid quickly and smoothly, so you can progress without all the time consuming hassle. Plus, our boosters are professional and experienced, so you know the job will be done right.
And we offer account sharing as an added convenience – perfect for busy gamers who don’t have time to waste. So why wait? Get in touch with us today and let us help you take your game to the next level.
Check out our website now for more information on how we can help you achieve victory in WoW!
- Character of 70 level
- Full clear of chosen number of bosses in Mythic: Vault of the Incarnates raid
- Cutting Edge: Raszageth the Storm-Eater achievement for kill of the last boss
- Get new raid tier gear at ilvl 415 (tier set pieces) and 415+ gear from bosses
- Chance to get Primalist tier sets
- Iskaara traders Ottuk that can be bought from Tattukiaka after getting 2 specific items from raid
- 3-5 hours
- Account sharing or Selfplayed
- Amount of bosses
VotI raid: try new experience!
Vault of the Incarnates is the first raid content in Dragonflight Expansion. Every patch as always comes with plenty of great new activities, the most important of which, of course, is the new raid location, which brings 8 new bosses, new loot system (not only group loot), pets and mounts. VotI Raid release date is 13th of December 2022.
Ordering this service will provide you with full clear of chosen amount of bosses in Vault of the Incarnates raid, 415+ item level gear, some transmog items for your Dragon Riding and Cutting Edge: Raszageth the Storm-Eater achievement (if you choose service including last boss kill) in order to get you into any group. Defeat the malicious minions of the Raszageth Storm Eater and defeat last boss once and for all!
Book your Vault of the Incarnates Mythic Raid Carry spot today and receive high-quality boosting service! All our teams consist of professional players who provide VotI Mythic Run at the highest levels of speed and execution. Our current experience of previous raid tiers allows us to assure the best VotI Mythic Boosting.
We are preparing to provide Vault of the Incarnates Mythic difficulty runs since the very first day of the raid tier opening and have every trick up our sleeve to make VotI Mythic Raid fast, easy, comfortable and fun.
Group loot mode in Dragonflight raids: how to live with it
Personal loot unfortunately was removed in Dragonflight raids and now we have only opportunity to roll items that we don’t have.
- get your best loot in Great vault — you will have 1 item to choose from 3 if ordering full raid run
- increase you chances to get useful gear with ordering our «item guarantee» loot options; in this case you are protected from any unluck and we will get your next reset to Vault of the Incarnates raid for free in case you didn’t get enough items until meeting the guarantee
- good news — now you don’t need to have higher ilvl to trade loot — you can trade any item that you rolled; it means that we can start selling loot from very first week of raid release by adding same armor type players without save to the raid
In all types of order you can roll everything you need with no restrictions.
In this kind of order we make VotI Mythic runs for you until you get chosen amount of items.
- In this type of order we count both your items and items that were traded by boosters
- In this type of order we count items, but not slots. It means if you get 2 different shoulders (for example, one of them is tier token but other one is not), they are counted as 2. If you like to get slots guarantee service please contact us in the Live Chat and we will find the most appropriate group for you (the price is increased).
- In this type of order we count random items. It means that in most cases you can’t choose what items you will get. Anyway if you have special request we will do our best to meet your expectations but run with items guarantees only guarantees random items, but no specific ones.
- In this type of order there is no fixed deadline. We can’t handle luck so it can take few weeks to fulfill the order.
- In this type of order in most of cases there might be no opportunity to get kill of last boss a lot of times. So to get your items you should be ready to get 4-7/8 bosses next weeks.
- In this type of order everybody (including boosters) can roll everything they need (if they even have better gear). Actually game doesn’t let people roll something they already got but if it’s about transmog items any player can roll items he or she didn’t get before without any problems
Our raid groups do all job without any exploits or bots. In case your purchase Mythic mode with piloted option our boosters defeat all bosses with account sharing without any problems and using VPN to imitate like you play your own.
Vault of the Incarnates Mythic Boost includes:
- Killing chosen number of Vault of the Incarnates Mythic bosses;
- Chance to get items with loot ilvl 415+;
- Full Vault of the incarnates raid completion if you chose 8 bosses
Our service includes certain bosses:
- 2/8 includes single kills of Eranog and The Primal Council
- 3/8 includes 2/8 bosses and Terros
- 4/8 includes 3/8 bosses and Sennarth
- 5/8 includes 4/8 bosses and Dathea
- 6/8 includes 5/8 bosses and Kurog
- 7/8 includes full clear without kill of Raszageth
- 8/8 includes full clear with killing all bosses
Vault of the Incarnates Carry: Bosses list and loot ilvl gear
- Eranog (415 gear)
- Terros (415 gear)
- The Primal Council: Embar Firepath, Opalfang, Kadros Icewrath, and Dathea Stormlash (415 gear)
- Sennarth (415 ilvl gear and 415 tier set piece)
- Wing Bosses: Dathea, Ascended and Kurog Grimtotem (421 ilvl gear and 415 tier set piece)
- Last Bosses: Broodkeeper Diurna and Raszageth Storm Eater (424 ilvl gear and 424 tier set piece)
Primalist tier sets added in first raid can be obtained by using Dreadful Tokens (for classes: Death Knight, Demon Hunter and Warlock), Mystic Tokens, Venerated Tokens, Zenith Tokens.
ETA — Estimated time of the service, so your Vault of the Incarnates boost will be completed in ETA. This time is counted after invite to the raid.
Please notice that in self play order your attendance is required to start the raid. In addition, you should be near your PC to be sure you get all rewards from WoW Vault raid 🙂
We will try to find the most convenient time for you even before purchase — just contact us! Generally ETA depends on how many bosses you chose, what week it is (because for final boss we might need more time to complete it first week).
What happens after placing Vault of the Incarnates Mythic Raid Run order:
Our support team will contact you as soon as possible to sort out all details that matters, then we will share your account (if piloted) to our boosters to proceed with chosen service.
Vault of the Incarnates Services Refund Policy
For sure, we do guarantee a partial (if valuable work was done) or full refund if something goes wrong.