Sanctum of Domination Normal Boost
In the Sanctum of Domination raid, players will have to defeat Jailer’s servants, among the other bosses there is Sylvanas Windrunner. Sanctum of Domination is the second raid of Shadowlands expansion. Completing this raid instance on Normal difficulty is a good way to upgrade your character’s gear at the start of the patch. With your gear upgraded, you can conquer mythic dungeons and a heroic version of the raid. Buy SoD Normal WoW boost, and prepare for epic battles.
- 60th level character (requirements on first 2 weeks after raid release can be higher)
- A chance to get high level gear 278+ ilvl (285) from the bosses
- All personal loot obtained during the boosting service
- Associated achievements for killing bosses
- 1-2 hours
- Account Sharing or Self-play
- Amount of loot traders (most of loot traders will be available only since 2nd reset of the raid)
There’s still a fight going on in the Shadowlands (SoD Normal Boost). In Sanctum of Domination, the second raid of the expansion, players will have to defeat Jailer’s servant. The raid is located in the Maw. The final boss of this raid instance is a legendary character — Sylvanas Windrunner. The Banshee Queen made a pact with the Jailer, and now she’s his servant. There are 10 bosses in the raid. If you want to gear up fast and effectively at the start of the patch, SoD Normal boost is your choice.
Buy SoD Normal boost, and our team will complete the raid on normal difficulty. As a reward, you will get high-level raid items, different achievements, and more.
This service is suitable for all players who want to upgrade their gear in the most effective way. Order SoD Normal boost, defeat the Banshee Queen, and gear up for further battles.